I enjoy all the flavours of Mediterranean food and lemon, so I thought I’d put both of these delicious flavours together using the most versatile meat among cultures…Chicken!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 teaspoons olivie oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- half lemon
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Gather ingredients for marinade
2. Mix all ingredients except chicken in a bowl. Cover chicken in marinade, place in fridge for at least 1 hour.
3. Grease grill pan or use BQQ, bring to medium heat
4. Place chicken on hot grill, for 5-10 mins until side is cooked thoroughly.
5. Zest some lemon over chicken whilst cooking for extra lemon flavour (optional).
6. Flip chicken, cook until middle temperature reaches 165F or above.
7. Plate chicken, garnish, and serve with your choice of side!
Inspiration for marinade here!